Tuesday 25 May 2010

.x. Me, My Self And I .x.


.x. About Me .x.
Name: Kayla La La Love
Age: 20
Lives: England UK
I love
Shopping
Partying
Music
Films
Books
Family
Friends
Boyfriend
Tv Shows
Pink
Blue
Green
Red
Blue
Black
Make Up
Writing
Pen Pals
Blogging
Camping
Board Games
Cooking
Dancing
Fast Cars
Ghost Hunting
Going To The Movies
Txting
Taken Photos
Scrapbooking

I am a Fun, bubbly, loving, easy going person, who love metting new friends, loves going out to new places, spending time with my loved ones and very easy to get on with.
The style of clothes i wear




Casual: Shorts,
Pants, Flipflops
Casual Chic:
Casual but cute
Punk: Skinny Jeans,
Leather, Studs,
Peircings
Beachy: Sandles,
Flowy sundress



Formal: Nice dress
and Hills
Rocker: Band logos,
kind of punk
Girly Girl : Sexy low tops,
Short Skirts, High Hills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment