Thursday 20 May 2010

.x. Pen Palling Rocks =D .x.






MY PEN PAL LETTERS =D

Here are some photos i took of my letters i received from pen pals. Well this is the old fashion way of writing to people but i love this way, when you recieved a letter in the post, it puts a smile on most peoples face's as they dont like getting bills. I am so glad i started pen palling, i have met lots of lovely new friends from all around the world, and they make me happy =D. I have noticed snice i started writing letters to my friends, there has been a lot of times where i have found it hard to get lovely paper, now all the high tec computers are up with the net, i guess people just dont see the whole sending letters by post, they email. I guess emailing is a lot faster and cheaper but its all the hard handwriting that makes the job better, and makes people happy.I joined a website called www.interpals.com ( A site i highly recommend to use if you want your own pen pals ) i can tell you all now i am so glad i joined this site i have met some very lovely people, who i will write to and be good friends with all my life, and i would love you all to do the same.


I am happy and thankfull for all there hard work and effort they put in to these letters, and i also and thankfull for all the lovely gifts i have been sent from my pen pals for my birthday or just for a trade =D.





My Special Friends From The Pen Palling World!

This would be the gawjuz and most special person in my life call Samantha, but i call her Sammykins that is my nick name for her, she is so pretty and i am glad we become good friends. We write letters to each other, txt each other and we also leve comments on each others facebooks or interpals profiles. She lives in the UK so i love that i meet someone who is lovely from the same Country as me. One day yes one day we will be meeting each other, even if it mean me going, for a train ride to hers, i dont mind having a nice little weekend holiday away =D! She is my gawjuz twin and also my little sister now as i have Adopted her HAHAHAHHA. She wanted to Adopted me but i got there quicker =P! Sammykinss if your are reading this i love you lots your the most lovely (BEST FRIEND I COULD EVER HAVE =D)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
My lovely friend gemma who i am glad i messaged =D, she is so AMAZING! She is also a good friend of mine from the UK i am so glad we become good friends, we talk about random things all the time, and we never get bored of each other. We write letters to each other and also write on each others wall on interpals to, i think we have spoke more on there lately then writing letters, but i understand she is a very busy person =D! I am glad you have time to reply to me gawjuz. ( Meeee and gemma baby are going to be making a film, go us hahah) We will be come big some day soon. We have been talking about going on a road trip to America =D, so that would be so cool to do. We have so much in common, so i am glad i found you sweetie your just super cool =D! Gemma if your reading this i love you so much glad we have become really good friends wooooooooo =D Take care!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My South Korea friend Jeong is a really lovely girl, she is a few years younger then me, but i guess i can say i am like a big sister she can look up to =D, in our letters we write to each other, she is very busy working on her exams and i am always wishing her the best of luck, as i know she will do very well =D. When i visit Korea i will be meeting up with her so she can show me around, i said the same to here if she ever wants to visit England i will show her all the sites. I love the gift you gave me also for my birthday it will bring me all the luck in the world sweetie =D, when its your birthday i will get you something lovely =D.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jenny my lovely friend, your just such a lovely person, and i am so glad we have become really good pen pals, i really love your writing paper you send me, just so pretty, and thanks for the site and also the help of what shops to get nice paper from. Jenny is also one of my good UK friends, i seem to have nice people i write to in the UK but its nice, and our letters dont take long to get to each other. We have lots in common i love that we love ghost hunting shows, and also want to go ghost hunting i think that would be cool, if we both ended up meeting and doing that. We would prob get very scared haha but would just to so funny =D! We should make a show where we go around hunted places in ESSEX and where your from haha, i think it would be a well grate show to watch. I know i would watch it just to see us both SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! that would be very funny, jenny if your reading this i am so glad we have become good friends and i really hope we both stay writing to each other for ever haha, we can be old ladys writing to each other still lmao!!
------------------------------------------------------------
MICHELLE IS MY SUPER COOL CANADA FRIEND =D, snice i started talking with her i say dear a lot now, as that is what she is always calling me haha, when we started talking she asked if in England we drink a lot of tea, well yeah we do but i sure dont drink it like every 5 mins of the day hahaha. I think she would love it here in England with the tea and cakes haha would be to fun =D, we can have a picnik lol in london right ner the Queens place haha! I would love to go Canada someday and if i do i will be, meeting MICHELLE she is just a super lovely girl and i am glad we talk lots. Seems like i have been talking to her snice we was younger, as we tell each other everything, if we have boy probs or what ever =D. So i am glad we are very close sweetie. IF YOUR READING THIS I LOVEE UU DEARR AND LOVE THE POST CARD YOU SENT ME SUPER SWEET =D MWAHH
-------------------------------------------------
This would be my lovely friend Kiristie who lives in Sydney Australia =D, where all the scary and deadly SPIDERS are i dont know, how she can put up with them lmao, but i guess is she has been living there her whole life, she must be used to them lol. She is a super cool girl and yes we rock dont we girl haha, i love all your tattoos and guess what wow she wants more hehe. She sends me lovely letters so sweet i love all your stickers and your handwriting, is very lovely doll. I love everything about you and i am glad we have become super cool pen pal friends wooo =D. It is so werid how the time difference is to you and me. You are like in the FUTURE!!!! and i am in the PAST! How scary is that wow!!! so sweetie if your reading this love you lost glad we have got to know each other and stayed writing to each other =D!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This would be the lovely EMILY she is also from, AUSTRALIA WOOO I DO LOVE THE ACCENTS HAHA I ALWAYS SAY TO EMILY NOW G'DAY HAHA and i am glad she said it back to me and didnt think i was being rude of crouse lol. Well she is such a lovely girl and we have started writing each other letters =D, i am glad we have become friends. She is cool and have a lovely person in her life, and also have a child in her life =D! As i said to my other friend from australia its werld about the Time Difference so carzy lol, but in a good way =D. So u must see a lot of big spiders to oh my god!! I hate sipders, and you have deadly ones also shocking!!!!!!!!! Well sweetie i am glad your my friend and we will stay talking for ever wooooooooo =D love you lots
---------------------------------------------------------------
Now i have here my lovely friend Katie she is from USA she is one of my frist ever pen pals i started writing to, and started writing to, she also send me lovely food from where she lives, and i sent her some food too =D, i am so glad she loved them very much. I love the LUCKY CHARMS but she knows that haha. Well she is a lovely person and we have been chatting for a very long time now, and i hope we stay talking for ever, as your a nice person hun, i also send her a card saying thank you for the lovely food hehe =D. I so want to visit USA someday and if i do i going to meet Katie, we can go for a drive in her lovely trunk. She now has a boyfriend, so i am hope everything is going very well with your both doll, you both seem like you are ment to be =D, i love your photos of you both on facebook with his blue shoes haha they rock! Love you so much glad we have become super cool friends =D
-----------------------------------------------------
This would be the super cool Ana =D, we have become really good friends, she is a lovely girl, who makes me laugh what ever she comes out with. She is into all the crazy things i love, so i am glad we get on hun =D, so glad you sent me long message on interpals, but now you got rid of your profile because of the pervs, we never chat much unless if its on facebook so gald we are now facebook friends wooooooooo =D!! I love that you are starting on photo shop, all the photos you dont so far are super cool =D, and i love the photo you did for me =D! We have spoke on Skype before that was cool i love your posh voice darling hehehe =D! If your reading this Ana i love you so much your the best person i have ever meet, your mad, have a good heart and just make me smile when we talk hope you love all what i put about you on my blog hahahaah mwahh x
------------------------------------------
Emily my USA friend you are the most super cool person, i am glad to be friends with, we only just started becomeing pen pals, but i know we will be come really good friends, I love all the little pics you put on your letter so pretty =D, When i come and visit USA i will come and see you, that would be pretty cool, we have stuff in common and all so that is even better why we get on wooooooooo =D.
If your reading this sweetie your are a really cool friend i have made and will always write back to your letters =D wooooooooo .

0 comments:

Post a Comment